Let's connect on the web or over the phone.
- Using the “Splashtop” platform I have the ability to support residential and microbusiness customers all over the globe.
- Easier for both of us Using phone-based and web-based support options benefit both my customers and I as I have the ability to remotely connect to your computer and we can both see and use your device at the same time without either of us needing to travel.
- Cost Effective Because I am not navigating the traffic heavy streets of Los Angeles, there is no travel charges.
- Time Effective Typically, remote sessions can be scheduled much sooner and as a result I can get you answers much faster. Oftentimes, I can usually get connected and solve your issue in minutes rather than needing to schedule an onsite service visit hours or days later.
- Not perfect Unfortunately there are still times when onsite services are still necessary. I don’t have full control over smartphones and tablets — so for any troubleshooting involving those devices I need to talk you through whatever procedure we are working on. I can’t see or hear your machine very well through the telephone so if I am troubleshooting a noise, I may need you to hold your phone up to the device, or you will need to bring it to an Apple Authorized Service Provider to do more troubleshooting than what a remote technician can provide.