Service Pricing8 years and counting.
Repair + Support Services
Remote ServicesLet's connect on the web or over the phone.
- Using the “LogMeIn Rescue” platform I have the ability to support residential and microbusiness customers all over the globe.
- Easier for both of us Using phone-based and web-based support options benefit both my customers and I as I have the ability to remotely connect to your computer and we can both see and use your device at the same time without either of us needing to travel.
- Cost Effective Because I am not navigating the traffic heavy streets of Los Angeles, there is no travel charge. In addition, with the half-hour incremental charges, if it is a quick question, we can usually get your questions answered in 10-20 minutes ($37.50) without the full hour charges associated with onsite services.
- Time Effective Typically, remote sessions can be scheduled much sooner and as a result I can get you answers much faster. Oftentimes, I can usually get connected and solve your issue in minutes rather than needing to schedule an onsite service visit hours or days later.
- Not perfect Unfortunately there are still times when onsite services are still necessary. I don’t have full control over smartphones and tablets — so for any troubleshooting involving those devices I need to talk you through whatever procedure we are working on. I can’t see or hear your machine very well through the telephone so if I am troubleshooting a noise, I will need to bring it by, or I will need to come to you.
You can visit me.
- There are a few reasons why it may be better for me to do some work offsite.
- (1) Time For projects that would be cost prohibitive to do onsite (usually anything that will take longer than 2-3 hours), I generally recommend that I bring it back to my office for some in-patient extended care.
- (2) Static Sensitivity If I am needing to work with replacing or upgrading static sensitive components (as most internal components are), I will usually opt to do those types of things on my nice, safe, statically controlled desk in my office.
- (3) Extended/Location based diagnostics Sometimes it is not possible to determine the root cause of a problem in your environment. If this is the case, or if for some reason I am not able to reproduce the issue, I may need to have it in my office to verify if the symptom is present outside of your location.
- As required by California Law, I will always provide an estimate for any offsite services you would like me to perform. Should that estimate need to be revised, I will contact you and explain the reasoning and you can decide if you would like to proceed with the service.
I can visit you.
- Hourly. TECH90 charges an hourly rate for all repair and technical support services conducted at the customer’s residence or office. Onsite services are charged in 60 minute increments. Therefore, if a given project takes 30 minutes, it will be a billable hour, if it takes 75 minutes it will be 2 billable hours.
- Travel. For onsite services in Los Angeles county a fee of $0.50/mile will be added. The Tech90 office is located HERE and mileage charges are calculated using the most direct round-trip path recommended by Google Maps. If you are not inside the Greater Los Angeles county area please contact me to discuss scheduling and pricing.